Sep. 11, 2022
Fiberglass Fabric Filter Bags is also named Fiberglass Filtration Pouch, Molten Aluminium Shunt Combo Channel Bags. Woven by fiberglass yarn coated with special resin.
Its normal dimensions: 120x150x300mm, 120x150x330mm, 140x150x450mm, all can be customized.
Mesh openning: 5mesh, 7mesh, 8mesh, 9mesh, 10mesh, 12mesh, 14mesh, 16mesh, 18mesh, 20mesh, 25mesh, and special specifications can be customized.
Its main function: To filter and evenly distribute molten aluminum in molds.
Let's take a look at the general principles of use as follows:
1. The closer the placement position is to the casting cavity, the better effect is, the better reducing the probability of secondary oxidation. The location where the casting filter is usually placed in the gating system: the lower end of sprue, the runner, the inner runner, and the sprue cup.
2. The design of the gating system should be simple, and other slag blocking measures may not be considered, which can improve the utilization rate of the sand mold and the yield of the process.
3. The aluminium pouring speed cannot be controlled with an fiberglass filter bag.
4. The working area of fiberglass filter diversion bag should be 4 times to 6 times to the blocking section of the pouring system to ensure that the pouring speed is not affected.
5. Select the corresponding filtration products according to the type of casting alloy and pouring temperature, and it should not be used at excessive temperature.
6. Select the filter screen with the appropriate aperture to truly achieve the filtering effect.
Nov. 28, 2023
Nov. 28, 2023
It is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating. It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals. Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
Refractory Reticulated Structure Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are the best choice for filtering of determined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.