+86 158 3011 4065
High temp fiberglass mesh filter is an ideal filter material for various metal melts..
● Weaved with special high-twist & high-strength alkali-free fiberglass yarn
● Coated by special resin
● Special post-treatment under high temperature carbonized
● The Max. temperature resistance can be reached 900 ℃.
● Smokeless & Odorless & Flameless during whole use process
High temp fiberglass mesh filter is widely used in automobile and motorcycle wheels, cylinder pistons, aluminum rods, aluminum materials, aluminum ingots, aluminum plates and precision casting of all types of aluminum alloy casting.
Features and Functions:
● Effectively remove impurities, reduce turbulence and eliminate air bubbles from molten aluminium.
● Improving the quality of castings and reducing costs.
● Does not pollute the aluminum liquid and affect the chemical properties of the metal.
● The aluminium filtered by this mesh can be recycled again.
● It is environment-friendly products
● All shapes can be customized according to clients' requirements.
|Type||Alkali-free Fiberglass filtration mesh for aluminum|
|Continuous Working Hours||＜20Min.（700-800℃）|
|Gas Emit||≤30cm 3/g|
Filter Mesh Position:
The filter mesh can be cut into any specification, placed on the sprue parting surface of the box pressing, such as the combination of filter net and slag bag, its effect will be better.
1. Use area of filter net: F1 = F2 / AxB
● F1: the cross-sectional area of the casting system.
● F2: the original cross-sectional area of the casting system.
● A: the porosity of the filter screen, generally 50-60%.
● B: the filtration rate of filter screen, generally 60-80%.
Therefore, the cross-sectional area of the casting system is generally 2-4 times that of the casting system without the casting net.
2. Position of filter screen:
A. Place the filter under the sprue cup;
B. Placed on the parting surface under the sprue;
C. Three different positions on the lap surface of the runner.
3. Precautions for use of filter screen:
When the filter is used, it is necessary to guard against oblique pulling, wear and break. The size of the filter block should be greater than the size of the gate area 20-30mm. Handling, handling should be careful to handle, prevent extrusion, moisture.
Filtration of Molten Aluminium
Fiberglass fabric filters can effectively remove non-metallic inclusions in metal solutions, remove slag holes, sand holes, and other defects, improve the yield and quality of castings.
High silica fiberglass fabric filter (Thick Type)
It is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating. It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals. Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
Fiberglass Filtration Mesh Cap/Hat Type
The cap-style is woven with special high-twist & high-strength alkali-free fiberglass and special post-treatment. The maximum temperature resistance can reach 900 ℃.
High Silica Fiberglass Fabric Filter For Steel
Silica mesh filter are ideal for in-mold filtration of gray, malleable, white, compacted graphite and ductile cast irons, as well as non-ferrous aluminum and copper-based metal alloys and many types of small scale steel casting filtration.
Molten Aluminium Shunt Filtration Pouch/Bag
Molten Aluminium Shunt Filtration Pouch/Bag is weaved through special process, its withstand temperature up to 800 °C.
Silica Mesh Filter For Foundry Filtration
Silica Mesh Filter For Molten Aluminium, Steel, Iron and Copper Filtration.
Look forward to hearing from you:
+86 158 3011 4065