+86 158 3011 4065
High Silica Fiberglass Filter Mesh is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating.
Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals.
Silica mesh filter are ideal for in-mold filtration of gray, malleable, white, compacted graphite and ductile cast irons, as well as non-ferrous aluminum and copper-based metal alloys and many types of small scale steel casting filtration.
In casting production, the rejection rate of castings is 50 to 60% due to casting problems such as non-metallic inclusions. The inclusions do not only reduce mechanical properties of the casting, but also has a great influence on processability and appearance. For the purification of liquid casting alloys, reducing or filtering various non-metallic inclusions is an important technical measure to obtain good quality castings, and the use of fiberglass casting filters has become an important auxiliary material for purification of liquid casting alloys.
1. It can reduce casting impurities by half and the scrap rate.
2. Filter out impurities, reduce the adverse effects of impurities on the structure and properties of casting alloys, and improve the material properties of castings.
3. Improve the machining performance of castings.
4. Improve process yield.
5. Improve the surface quality of the casting, because the impurities are filtered out, the secondary oxidation is reduced, and the surface quality of the casting is improved.
High Silica Fiberglass Fabric Filter Mesh Key Points of Usage
1. Use area of filter net: F1 = F2 / AxB
● F1: the cross-sectional area of the casting system.
● F2: the original cross-sectional area of the casting system.
● A: the porosity of the filter screen, generally 50-60%.
● B: the filtration rate of filter screen, generally 60-80%.
Therefore, the cross-sectional area of the casting system is generally 2-4 times that of the casting system without the casting net.
2. Position of filter screen:
● Place the filter under the sprue cup;
● Placed on the parting surface under the sprue;
● Three different positions on the lap surface of the runner.
|Type||High Silica Fiberglass filtration mesh for Steel & Iron|
|Continuous Working Hours||＜10 Min.（1400-1450℃）|
|Gas Emit||≤60cm 3/g|
|Weave Pattern||Mock Leno|
If you are interested in the Fiberglass Filter For Steel, welcome to contact us.
Filtration of Molten Steel
Copper and Aluminium
Molten Aluminium Shunt Filtration Pouch/Bag
Molten Aluminium Shunt Filtration Pouch/Bag is weaved through special process, its withstand temperature up to 800 °C.
Alkali-free Fiberglass Filter Mesh For Aluminium
Our Alkali-free Fiberglass Filtration Mesh is available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit a variety of filtration applications. Whether you need a small mesh filter for laboratory use or a large industrial filter, we have the perfect solution for your needs.
Foundry Filtration Bag Pouch For Molten Metal
Fiberglass Filtration Pouch is weaved through special process, its withstand temperature up to 1000 °C. Apply to filter and evenly distribute molten aluminum in molds.
Fiberglass Cap Filter For Molten Aluminium Filtration
The cap-style is woven with special high-twist & high-strength alkali-free fiberglass and special post-treatment. The maximum temperature resistance can reach 900 ℃.
Look forward to hearing from you:
+86 158 3011 4065
Guoruiyuan Building, ShengLi North Street, Chang'An District, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China.