New patented product "smokeless & odorless fiberglass filter mesh" is woven with special high-twist & high-strength alkali-free fiberglass and special post-treatment.
It is carbonized by high temperature and coated with special resin. The maximum temperature resistance can reach 900 ℃.
Widely used in automobile and motorcycle wheels, cylinder pistons, aluminum rods, aluminum materials, aluminum ingots, aluminum plates and precision casting of all types of aluminum alloy casting.
New patented product "smokeless and odorless fiberglass filter mesh" can effectively remove impurities, reduce turbulence and eliminate air bubbles, thereby improving the quality of castings and reducing costs. At the same time does not pollute the aluminum liquid and affect the chemical properties of the metal. Therefore, aluminum waste containing the filter mesh, aluminum liquid from sprue and the riser can be directly returned to the furnace for remelting, greatly reducing costs.
Features and Functions:
1. Carbonized by High Temperature
2. Coated with special resin
3. Smokeless & Odorless
4. Effectively remove impurities, reduce turbulence and eliminate air bubbles from molten aluminium
5. Improving the quality of castings and reducing costs
6. The aluminium filtered by this mesh can be recycled again
7. It is environment-friendly products
8. All shapes can be customized according to clients' requirements
|Type||Alkali-free Fiberglass filtration mesh for aluminum|
|Continuous Working Hours||＜20Min.（700-800℃）|
|Gas Emit||≤30cm 3/g|
Key Points of Usage
1. Use area of filter net: F1 = F2 / AxB
● F1: the cross-sectional area of the casting system.
● F2: the original cross-sectional area of the casting system.
● A: the porosity of the filter screen, generally 50-60%.
● B: the filtration rate of filter screen, generally 60-80%.
Therefore, the cross-sectional area of the casting system is generally 2-4 times that of the casting system without the casting net.
2. Position of filter screen:
● Place the filter under the sprue cup;
● Placed on the parting surface under the sprue;
● Three different positions on the lap surface of the runner.
Filtration of molten aluminium.
It is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating. It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals. Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
Enhance Your Air Quality with Fiberglass Cone Filters - Breathe easier with our high-performance cone filters crafted from premium fiberglass material. Improve filtration efficiency and enjoy cleaner, fresher air. Explore our range today!
Our Alkali-free Fiberglass Filtration Mesh is available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit a variety of filtration applications. Whether you need a small mesh filter for laboratory use or a large industrial filter, we have the perfect solution for your needs.
For the purification of liquid casting alloys, reducing or filtering various non-metallic inclusions is an important technical measure to obtain good quality castings, and the use of casting filters has become an important auxiliary material for purification of liquid casting alloys.
Look forward to hearing from you: