Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are used for filtration of all types of steel like unalloyed, low alloyed, stainless and high-alloyed.
Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.
With their excellent resistance to attack and corrosion from molten steel liquid, they can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas from liquid metal and provide laminar flow, and then the filtered metal is significantly cleaner.
Cleaner metal results in higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusion defects. They are the best choice for filtering of determined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃.
Zirconia ceramic foam filters are the best choice for filtering steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.
They have good resistance to attack and corrosion of liquid steel, can effectively remove inclusions in liquid metal, reduce trapped gas in liquid metal, and provide laminar flow, so that the filtered metal is significantly clean. Cleaner metals lead to higher quality castings, less scrap and fewer inclusion defects.
Technical Data Sheet:
|Type||Zirconia ceramic foam filter for steel and high alloy|
|Compressive strength||≥1.5Mpa(Room temperature)|
|PPI||10-40PPI(PPI=pores per inch)|
|Thermal shock resistance (Times/1100°C)||6|
|REACH & RoHS|
|Dimensions (mm)||Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filter|
|Pouring Rate(kg)||Filtration Capacity(kg)|
Three most important key points that make our quality always best are:
● The most advanced testing equipment and technology are adopted today in Hebei Cangchen to ensure the consistant filters quality.
● There is a quality inspection team with rich experience and technology to keep best quality in our quality control department.
● Thanks to many years of product export and feedback information from domestic and foreign customers, we have accumulated considerable experience and expertise in quality control and improvement.
● Reduction in inclusion levels
● Good filtration capacity
● Ideal for the filtration of high alloyed steel
● High efficiency
● Filters can be preheated for investment casting application
Filtration of molten steel and alloy
Filtration of large scale iron casting
Filtration of high quality grades of alloys
Preheated for investment casting application
Zirconia ceramic foam filters are the best choice for filtering ofdetermined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.
Widely used for ferrous and non-ferrous metal castings, ductile iron, gray cast iron, aluminum casting. It is produced based Mullite with kinds of hole sizes, which can withstand heavy pouring thermal shock and extreme pouring temperature.
Look forward to hearing from you: