Nov. 14, 2022
Fiberglass mesh filters are made of high-temperature resistant fibers woven by a special process to effectively remove non-metallic inclusions from metal solutions and improve the yield and quality of castings. In this article, we will learn more about the advantages of glass fiber mesh filters.
Fiberglass mesh filters
1. high tensile strength and low elongation, able to absorb impact energy.
2. Good slag filtering effect, reducing the scrap rate of castings due to slag entrapment.
3. No change in molten metal composition compared to galvanized metal mesh.
4. Chemically stable, resistant to high temperatures and ablation.
5. Produces minimal odor and fumes.
6. Removes oxides and inclusions and improves the mechanical properties and surface finish of castings.
7. Excellent stiffness and toughness, good impact resistance.
8. Reduces metal fluid turbulence and improves metal fluid distribution and flow.
9. Good mesh and lattice organization with a high degree of integrity.
10. away from the aluminum liquid, easy to recycle and dispose of aluminum chips, which can greatly reduce the cost.
11. Cheap and easy to install.
Feel free to contact us with any questions to get advice.
Nov. 28, 2023
Nov. 28, 2023
It is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating. It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals. Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
Refractory Reticulated Structure Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are the best choice for filtering of determined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.