Fiberglass Fabric filtration mesh is made of high temperature resistant fiber, woven and processed by special technology.
There are kinds of products series with advanced technology and stable quality.
Compared with other types of filters, fiberglass casting filter is cheap, easy to use, does not change the metal composition of the casting, has good slag filtering effect and low gas generation.
Fiberglass Fabric Filtration Mesh is woven with special high-twist & high-strength alkali-free fiberglass and special post-treatment. The maximum temperature resistance can reach 900 ℃.
Widely used in automobile and motorcycle wheels, cylinder pistons, aluminum rods, aluminum materials, aluminum ingots, aluminum plates and precision casting of all types of aluminum alloy casting.
New patented product "smokeless and odorless filter mesh" Effectively remove impurities, reduce turbulence and eliminate air bubbles, thereby improving the quality of castings and reducing costs. At the same time does not pollute the aluminum liquid and affect the chemical properties of the metal. Therefore, aluminum waste containing the filter mesh, aluminum liquid from sprue and the riser can be directly returned to the furnace for remelting, greatly reducing costs.
|Type||Alkali-free Fiberglass filtration mesh for aluminum|
|Continuous Working Hours||＜20Min.（700-800℃）|
|Gas Emit||≤30cm 3/g|
Features and Functions:
● Carbonized by High Temperature
● Coated with special resin
● Smokeless & Odorless & Flameless
● Effectively remove impurities, reduce turbulence and eliminate air bubbles from molten aluminium
● Improving the quality of castings and reducing costs
● The aluminium filtered by this mesh can be recycled again
● It is environment-friendly products
● All shapes can be customized according to clients' requirements
Position of filter screen:
● Place the filter under the sprue cup;
● Placed on the parting surface under the sprue;
● Three different positions on the lap surface of the runner.
Fiberglass fabric filtration mesh is an ideal filter material for various metal melts.
It can also be used for the filtration of chemical corrosive liquids and high temperature gases.
Our Alkali-free Fiberglass Filtration Mesh is available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit a variety of filtration applications. Whether you need a small mesh filter for laboratory use or a large industrial filter, we have the perfect solution for your needs.
Look forward to hearing from you: