Jul. 17, 2023
Fiberglass Filtration & Shunt Combo bag is weaved by special high-twist & high-strength alkali-free fiberglass, special post-treatment, coated with resion and“carbonized”by high temperature.
● Apply to filter and evenly distribute molten aluminum in molds.
● Used in sand casting, permanent mold, shell mold, draw mold and investment casting, which can remove impurities, reduce turbulence, eliminate air bubbles, thereby improve casting quality and reduce production costs.
● Helps to reduce the turbulence of metal flow and improve the temperature distribution throughout the mold volume.
● Filter the molten metal and decrease in non-metallic inclusions and oxide films in the liquid metal.
● Ensure the removal of oxides or other debris suspended in the volume.
● Remove the harmful impurities such as bubbles, ash oxides, and various inclusions in aluminum molten liquid.
● Greatly improve the yield of aluminum castings, improve the quality of aluminum products.
● Avoid the problem of other metal components into aluminum solution.
● Does not affect the composition of aluminum alloy.
● Improve the hardness of aluminum casting product with more average surface hard and bending strength.
● Ensure the quality of aluminum castings.
This bag can also improve the mechanical properties of aluminum castings, can increase the hardness of the castings, and the surface hardness is uniform and improve the bending strength of the castings.
In this way, the manufacturer can produce terminal products with assured quality.
Compared with other kinds of filters, Fiberglass Filtration Shunt Combo Bag has the advantages of low price, convenient use, no change of metal composition, good filter slag and low gas output. Shunt bags can withstand higher temperature and more suitable for high temperature precision casting production.
If any need, please leave us a message, we will reply you as soon as possible!
Aug. 28, 2023
Jul. 17, 2023
It is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating. It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals. Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
Refractory Reticulated Structure Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are the best choice for filtering of determined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.