Oct. 03, 2022
Fiberglass Filtration Bag/Pouch is weaved through special process, its withstand temperature up to 1000 °C. Apply to filter and evenly distribute molten aluminum in molds.
1. New environmental-protection material, does not burn during whole use process , no harm to human body.
2. Advanced production equipment, warp and weft standard for base cloth, high temperature resistant coating mesh uniform, the finished product is exquisitely made without burrs.
3. Both sides of the bag adopt square hole fixing device technology, more convenient operation and improve the working rate.
1. Helps to reduce the turbulence of metal flow and improve the temperature distribution throughout the mold volume.
2. Filter the molten metal and decrease in non-metallic inclusions and oxide films in the liquid metal.
3. Comparing to other filter bags, it does not affect the component of aluminum alloy, and with good filtration effect, high temperature resistance, high strength, excellent acid and alkali resistance, non-stick aluminum, non-slagging, non-peeling, as well as easy installation.
4. Improve mechanical quality of aluminum casting product.
5. Improve the hardness of aluminum casting product with more average surface hard and bending strength.
1. The closer the placement position is to the casting cavity, the better effect is, the better reducing the probability of secondary oxidation. The location where the casting filter is usually placed in the gating system: the lower end of sprue, the runner, the inner runner, and the sprue cup.
2. The design of the gating system should be simple, and other slag blocking measures may not be considered, which can improve the utilization rate of the sand mold and the yield of the process.
3. The aluminium pouring speed cannot be controlled with an fiberglass filter bag.
4. The working area of fiberglass filter diversion bag should be 4 times to 6 times to the blocking section of the pouring system to ensure that the pouring speed is not affected.
5. Select the corresponding filtration products according to the type of casting alloy and pouring temperature, and it should not be used at excessive temperature.
6. Select the filter screen with the appropriate aperture to truly achieve the filtering effect.
Fiberglass Fabric Filter Bag (Usually, 8 mesh, Openning mesh: 2.5mmx2.5mm) Is Used to filter and evenly distribute molten aluminum in molds. If needed, please contact us, we will send you exact quotation as quickly as we can.
Nov. 28, 2023
Nov. 28, 2023
It is weaved by high silica fiberglass yarn and coated with special refractory coating. It can effectively remove slag, refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals. Made from specially treated silica yarns, the thick type silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperature up to 1620℃.
Refractory Reticulated Structure Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are the best choice for filtering of determined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.