Aluminium Ceramic Foam Filter Plate is suitable for the temperature of 1000 ℃, suitable for the filtration and purification of aluminum and alloy solutions.
In order to meet the increasing quality requirements of aluminum castings, the use of alumina ceramic foam filters (plates) is becoming more and more important. Filters are also widely used in ordinary sand casting, such as wet mold casting, and fixed mold casting, such as automotive aluminum parts casting.
The use of the filtration process is mainly based on the following considerations:
1. Filtration makes the flow of molten aluminum more orderly and relatively calm;
2. Solid slag in the molten metal is effectively removed, and the quality of castings is rapidly improved.
Alumina foam ceramics is a kind of foam material made from high purity alumina. The foam ceramics have the characteristics of uniform porosity, high temperature resistance, heat shock resistance, wear resistance and chemical stability. Products are widely used in casting processing, water treatment, chemical industry, environmental protection and other industries. Is the ideal liquid aluminum filter; Catalyst support, and good sound insulation, thermal insulation material. Product shapes, sizes, and voids PPI can be designed and manufactured on request.
The alumina foam ceramic filter product effectively removes the solid inclusions in the Peirong metal, so the aluminum alloy can be smoothly forged, aluminum foil manufacturing extrusion processing and other processes to obtain high-quality products.
A selection range of 10ppi coarse porosity to 40ppi very fine porosity, so there will always be a product standard that suits your requirements. Both ordinary sizes and special sizes required by customers can meet the requirements.
|Dimension||Tolerance||Thickness||Rake Angle||Tortuosity||Diagonal Line|
|12"/305mm||±3mm||50mm±1mm||17.5°＋1°||Max.4mm||＜1% of side length|
|15"/381mm||±3mm||50mm±1mm||17.5°＋1°||Max.4mm||＜1% of side length|
|17"/432mm||±3mm||50mm±1mm||17.5°＋1°||Max.4mm||＜1% of side length|
|20"/508mm||±4mm||50mm±1mm||17.5°＋1°||Max.4mm||＜1% of side length|
|23"/584mm||±4mm||50mm±1mm||17.5°＋1°||Max.4mm||＜1% of side length|
*Remarks: There are no cracks and obvious defects on the surface, no slag, and sealing cotton around it, the thickness is 7mm-10mm.
Physical performance indicators
|Thermal shock resistance||750℃/5times|
|Solubility||Under the temperature of metal aluminum and aluminum alloy solution, the filter equipment will not chemically react with the solution and dissolve.|
|REACH & RoHS|
Quality Assessment Factor
1. Transmittance---Light transmittance refers to the effective filtering area of the foam ceramic filter plate product. The higher the transmittance, the fewer blind holes, the more effective filter holes (display holes), and the better the filtering effect.
2. Porosity---Porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of pores in the filter plate product to the total volume of the filter plate product. The porosity determines the filtration capacity of the foam ceramic filter plate per unit volume. The larger the porosity, the greater the filtration flow of the filter plate and the stronger the filtration capacity, and vice versa.
3. Pore uniformity---Pore uniformity is used to describe the difference between the actual number of pores per 25.4mm length in the filter plate product and the theoretically required number of pores. The smaller the gap, the better the product quality. If the gap is too large, the filter plate product will reduce the retention capacity of impurities or the filtration speed of the melt is too slow, which cannot meet the individual requirements of users in production. The size of the pore uniformity mainly depends on the foam used in the production of the filter plate. The pore uniformity of the foam is good, and the pore uniformity of the filter plate is good, so the selection of the foam is extremely important.
4. Compressive strength---The higher the compressive strength, the more durable the product, the better the quality, and vice versa.
Filtration of molten aluminium
Environmental protection and other industries
Catalyst support and good sound insulation thermal insulation material
Zirconia ceramic foam filters are the best choice for filtering ofdetermined for filtering of steel and steel alloys up to the temperature of 1700℃. Filters are recommended especially for high quality grades of alloys.
Look forward to hearing from you: